I’ve done a ton of spring cleaning this week, and of course realized I really need to get rid of some stuff. I’ve got a huge list for ya’ll, so get excited!
I divided up the list into three categories: For the Rider, For the Horse and For the Barn. I included a few details, price and one photo of each item here, but if you have any questions or want any additional pictures, please just let me know! Feel free to comment here, email me, or hit me up on Facebook, Twitter or IG. A few of the sale highlights include: Equifit Luxe Leather Open Front and Ankle Boots, Back on Track Standing Wraps, Corsia Fancy Stitch Bridle, Herm Sprenger Bow Balance Stirrups, TWO sets of Ariat Challenge Field Boots, Tan GPA Pro Titium Helmet, and much, much more.
For the Rider
- Ariat Challenge Field Boots: $200 shipped. Size 7.5, regular calf, regular height. Very lightly used with only one small wear spot by the zipper on the left boot. $200 shipped.
- Herm Sprenger Bow Balance Stirrups: $200 Shipped. In excellent condition, barely used.
- On Course Navy Hunt Coat: $35 Shipped. Size 22R, 100% wool. Lightly used and freshly dry cleaned. Extra snap added between first and second button.
- The Wellington Equestrian Yellow Show Shirt: $15 Shipped. Size 46, altered sleeves (width and length). Comes with two wrap collars, in excellent condition.
- The Wellington Equestrian Blue Show Shirt: $15 Shipped. Size 46, altered sleeves (width and length). Comes with two wrap collars, in excellent condition.
- Tailored Sportsman Side Zip (Old Style): $25 shipped. Size 32, mid-rise, green beige. Older style, non-tech fabric. In great condition.
- Tan GPA Pro Titium Helmet: $100 shipped. Size 6 3/4. Used but no falls. Schooling condition. Bought for $475 new and a rare color! Comes with GPA Carrying Bag!
Ariat Challenge Contour Field Boots: $200 shipped. Women’s Size 7, Medium Height and Regular Calf. Lightly Used and No Defects! Rests for Spurs! Beautiful Boots! $400 New!
On Course Brown Plaid Full Seat Breeches: $25 + shipping. Size 30R, Schooling condition.
Tuffrider Ribbed Breeches: $20 + shipping. Size 32R in Light Gray. Practically New.
Joules Polo, White and Navy Stripes with Pink Number: $20 shipped. Size Small, Only worn twice – no stains/imperfections! Perfect for the Jumper Ring and Lessons!
For the Horse
- CWD Equifit T-Boot Luxe Open Front and Hind Ankle Set: $250 Shipped (Retail value is $536). Size M/L, used but in good condition. Will sell front and hind separately.
- Back on Track Standing Wraps: $65 Shipped. Size 16”, used but in excellent condition.
- Medallion SuperQuilt Fitted Pad: $20 Shipped. Size 17”-17 ½”. Barely used, in excellent condition.
- Fleece Fitted Pad: $15 Shipped. No brand, size full. Schooling show quality, with lots of life still left.
- Jack’s Navy Polos: $10 Shipped. Full set, brand new. Have never been out of the bag or seen a horse.
- Black Rope Halter: $10 Shipped. Barely used, in excellent condition.
- Miracle Collar with Fleece: $40 Shipped. Size medium, used but still very serviceable.
- Corsia Dark Havana Fancy Stitch Monocrown Padded Bridle w/ Matching Laced, Fancy Stitched Reins: $160 shipped. NWOT. Has been oiled once and is ready to use! Incredibly soft and supple, high quality leather!
- Kincaid Fleece Girth: $25 shipped. Size 54″, schooling condition.
- Joseph Sterling Pro Series Elastic Fork Running Martingale: $60 shipped. Size Full, Navy. NWOT. Bought for $70.
- (2) Tuffrider AP Pads: $30 shipped. Schooling Quality. One is hunter green with burgundy piping and the other is solid burgundy.
For the Barn
- Nylon Hay Bale Bag with Open Sides: Free + shipping.
- Nylon Hay Bale Bag: Free + shipping.
- Fleece-lined Small Duffle Bag: $5 + shipping. Perfect for storing high-quality show halters, bridles, etc.