Since ya’ll seem to enjoy window shopping and fantasizing about spring so much, I decided to do a third and final installment of the Hunter Fashion Series (in case you missed part I and part II). Today it’s all about spring and summer schooling outfits! Equestrian style doesn’t have to be totally unrealistic like the photo on the left; you can be fashionable and comfortable at the same time. I can even promise that my picks are also guaranteed to be functional! After all, if you’re working the barn or riding your horse, you’re probably not as worried about how you look as you are about being able to move your body and not die of heat exhaustion.
- $ Under Armour UA Tech V-Neck @ $17.99-$24.99 ea.
Lightweight, moisture wicking and permanent odor protection? Can I have one in every color please?!
- $$ Ariat Kaden, Nora, Tenino & Team Polos @ $44.95 ea.
I may or may not be slightly obsessed with Ariat… which is probably why I want one of each of these classic polos.
- $$$ SmartPak SunShield Polo @ $56.95 ea.
For those stupid hot, humid days I’d love one of these! That baby blue polo is seriously calling my name…
- $$$$ Joules Cowdray, Harkaway & Newlyn Sweaters @ $77.99-$99.99
When I have evening lessons in the spring, sometimes it’s still a bit chilly and a light sweater is perfect and comfy. Plus these patterns and colors just make me happy.
- $ TuffRider Ribb Knee Patch Low Rise Breeches @ $42.99 ea.
I have a pair of these and they are remarkably resilient. Fit is just so-so, but I’ve found as long as I wear a belt, it works just fine for schooling. Plus they come in an assortment of colors.
- $$ SmartPak Piper Knee Patch Breeches @ $75.95 ea.
Fun colors made by one of my favorite equestrian retailers these breeches have gotten good reviews from riders of all sizes, so I’m dying to try them out!
- $$$ Ariat Heritage Knee Patch Low Rise Breeches @ $88.35 ea.
I absolutely adore these breeches. I’ve worn two pairs five days a week for a year and they still look awesome. I just wish they came in more colors.
- $$$$ The Tailored Sportsman Trophy Hunter @ $179.99 ea.
Lets face it, if I could live my life in these breeches, I would. They come out with new colors every spring and I covet them so bad.
- $ SmartPak Solstice Waterproof Leather Boot @ $189.95
Work, ride and then go to dinner all in these stylish and practical boots from SmartPak. Sounds like an amazing deal for such a versatile boot!
- $$ Ariat Heritage III Zip Paddock Boot & Ariat Concord Half Chaps @ $214.40
My paddock boots work overtime, so I always am on the hunt for a sturdy pair. I love the Ariat brand and fine their products to be durable and (relatively) cheap.
- $$$ Ariat Heritage Contour Field Boot @ $265.95
I prefer to ride in tall boots all the time, and I adore my current Ariats. Of course, I’d love to upgrade to these beauties!
- $$$$ Tredstep da Vinci Field Boot @ $489.95
I really would love to try these “no break in” required boots. Plus they’re gorgeous!