Ever since I started blogging, I’ve hosted a gift exchange around the holidays for equestrian bloggers across the country (and all over the world). It’s my way of saying thanks — thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, thanks for all your support throughout the entire year. I haven’t been as active this year as I have in the past, but every time I do blog I’m reminded of the amazing little community we’ve cultivated on this small slice of the internet. So here’s to you, fellow equestrian blogger!
How it Works
For all of you gift exchange virgins, here’s the skinny: those interested in participating send me an email with the info below by Wednesday, Dec. 7. Then I match everyone up, and you have until Christmas to buy and send your gift. The recommended monetary value is $20 (no hard and fast rule, but let’s try to keep things mostly fair so no one feels left out). Usually participating bloggers write a post about their gift, and I create a linkup so you can share in all the awesomeness.
1. Send an email to flyonovereq(at)gmail(dot)com with the following info by Wed., Dec. 7!
- Your Full Name
- Blog Name and URL
- Shipping Address
- Some information to help your Secret Santa shop for you (gift ideas, a bit of information about yourself and/or your horse, etc.)
- Whether or not you’d be willing to ship to Canada and/or the UK
2. Check your email on Friday, Dec. 9 to see who you’ll be shopping for
3. Send your gift the week of Dec. 19 (or before, if you’re on the ball)
4. Receive your awesome gift and thank your fellow blogger
It’s really that easy! Feel free to share this on your blog or social media — the more the merrier!